Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Disabling Daily Board Reset
#

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is even possible. Every 24 hours the board stats will reset. Is there a way to disable this, or is this a standard across Jcink? I dislike it as it always makes my site look inactive. If there is a way to disable it, can you tell me how we can go about doing that.

Thank you
PM
#
QUOTE (fordish @ Jan 13 2018, 06:27 PM)
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is even possible. Every 24 hours the board stats will reset. Is there a way to disable this, or is this a standard across Jcink? I dislike it as it always makes my site look inactive. If there is a way to disable it, can you tell me how we can go about doing that.

Thank you

You can't specifically disable it, but I know you can remove it from the skin - I don't know how, so don't ask, but maybe a coder can pop in here and help.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

#
What specifically do you mean by 'stats' - do you mean the list of members who have logged on today, or the 'new' macro that shows up on the index next to forums that have gotten new posts, or something else?

Also, could you please link to your forum?

signature
user posted image

Please do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
QUOTE (owl @ Jan 13 2018, 08:46 PM)
What specifically do you mean by 'stats' - do you mean the list of members who have logged on today, or the 'new' macro that shows up on the index next to forums that have gotten new posts, or something else?

Also, could you please link to your forum?

It sounds like they're specifically asking about the "These people were online today" bit.

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

#

The main board stats at the bottom of the page.

SITE HERE

Every day at 5 my time, the box gets cleared out. If it's something tied to the skin I can probably figure it out.
PM
#
QUOTE (fordish @ Jan 13 2018, 10:27 PM)
If there is a way to disable it, can you tell me how we can go about doing that.

Thank you

ACP > System Settings > Members Online Today > Show the list of Members Online Today? > Set to No

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
2 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: fordish
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll