Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

sig variable in mini profile
#
So, I see that the signature variable is present in the HTML Template for the Mini Profile, but it does not seem to display HTML correctly. It works perfectly in the older Mini Profile, but in the HTML Template the HTML in the signature field is just displayed as text.

Here's a link to the board, although I don't currently have the HTML Template for the Mini Profile active, and my coding below.

CODE
<center><div class="mini-container"><div style="background-image:url(http://sovereignrp.b1.jcink.com/uploads/sovereignrp/bd088efd-Untitled.png); width: 200px; height: 400px;"><div style=" height: 400px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden;"><!-- |avatar| --></div><div class="mini-hover" style="border-left: 5px solid #<!-- |field_14| -->"><div class="mini-content"><div class="mini-field" style="padding-top: 40px;"><!-- |g_title| -->
<!-- |field_3| --></div><div class="mini-field"><!-- |field_4| --></div><div class="mini-field"><a href="/index.php?showtopic=<!-- |field_6| -->">SHIPPER</a></div><div class="mini-field-two">PLAYED BY <!-- |field_1| -->
<a href="/?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=<!-- |id| -->">MESSAGE</a></div></div></div></div><div class="heraldry"><!-- |signature| --></div></div><div class="mini-title"><a href="/index.php?showuser=<!-- |id| -->"><!-- |prefix| --><!-- |author_name| --></span></a></div><div class="mini-details"><!-- |field_2| --></div></center>

This post has been edited by kstark: Nov 4 2016, 02:17 PM
PM
#
Appears to be a bug. Will push this to bug reports, thanks for the report.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll