Pages: (33) « First ... 31 32 33  ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

iPhone/Android Mobile Theme [complete]
#
Jcink, is there a way I can view what's in my sent folder from my phone? I just see the inbox. I'd like to be able to see what I sent as well if possible. smile.gif

Also, I'm not sure what happened, but I sent a PM on my board from my phone, but I'm unsure if it went through or not. I have the box checked to keep items I send to my sent folder, but I don't know if it works through the mobile phone or not. Can you shed any light on these please?

Thanks!
#
I've needed access to my sentbox a few times as well, so it's an "on the list" thing to do for sure.

There actually is no option on the mobile PM send page to add the message to the sent box... so unfortunately you wouldn't find it there. This is something I need to just add as a hidden field that is always selected or something or add the checkbox itself. Your PM probably sent and that's why you don't see it in the sentbox on desktop.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Hi, I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but when I am in this mode, and I click on a topic link from the main forum's index, it will take me through the entire navigation to that topic rather than directly to it.

For example, if I were using my phone or tablet, and I were in this mode and I clicked the link to this topic, then it would take me to

Jcink.com Forums (index) -> Jcink Forum Hosting (JFH) -> Development News

and then to this topic if I clicked the link

instead of

Jcink.com Forums (index) -> this topic.

Is this supposed to happen?

Also, on an unrelated note, when I am using my tablet in the regular mode, it identifies my Galaxy Tab 7 Plus as Mac OS running Safari.

I am running Cyanogenmod 10 which is based on Jellybean 4.1 and I am using Maxthon as my browser.

signature
Twilight Cafe - No sparkly vampires. No topless werewolves. Just sick, twisted, horribly, horribly inapropriate FRIENDLY people.
user posted image

My Suggestions: 1-10, 11-13,14, 15, 16*, 17,18, 19?, 20,21, 22, 23-31, 32-40, 41-48, 49-53, 54-57, 58*, 59, 60,61,62*,63*,64*,65*,66, 67,68, 69

All of my suggestions in one thread. Updated as of 10/21/15

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death. If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive." -- Harriet Tubman
#
Clicking the actual link to the topic should bring you to the thread itself.

If you're sure you're hitting the link and not the surrounding cell (which brings you to the forum) then I'm not sure why it's behaving like that. I've not tested the mobile mode in Maxthon though. Does the same behavior happen in google chrome?

signature
#
It works fine on my tablet, but on my phone which is the SGS2 and running the same version of Maxthon, I am specifically clicking each link, and it takes me to a different section as I do so, following the trail, but I only end up at that topic if I click the link myself.

Now here is the strange thing I just discovered.

If I am in the last section, and I don't click the link, and I click the back button on my browser, instead of it taking me to the previous section, it takes me to the topic itself, even though I wasn't there originally.

So using the scenario above, if I clicked the link to this topic from the index and it took me through these areas:

Jcink.com Forums (index) -> Jcink Forum Hosting (JFH) -> Development News

and I end up in "Development News"

If I click the back arrow in my browser, I should end up in "Jcink Forum Hosting (JFH)"

Instead, I end up in this topic.

So it becomes:

Jcink.com Forums (index) -> Jcink Forum Hosting (JFH) -> Development News <- iPhone/Android Mobile Theme

signature
Twilight Cafe - No sparkly vampires. No topless werewolves. Just sick, twisted, horribly, horribly inapropriate FRIENDLY people.
user posted image

My Suggestions: 1-10, 11-13,14, 15, 16*, 17,18, 19?, 20,21, 22, 23-31, 32-40, 41-48, 49-53, 54-57, 58*, 59, 60,61,62*,63*,64*,65*,66, 67,68, 69

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death. If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive." -- Harriet Tubman
#
Yeah, I can't say anyone else has reported a problem like that nor can I seem to reproduce it in any of the various browsers I've tested on many platforms. It has got to be a Maxthon specific issue, I never even tested that one because I didn't know about it.

I think I know what it is, but I might not be able to fix it easily or at all. :\ It has to do with the way I did the touch areas and Maxthon's lack of support or a bug of sorts that's causing it to not ignore the entire touch cell when a link is clicked. You might have to just use google chrome or something else until I get time to find a working emulator to poke at this.

signature
#
Maxthon's development team is usually very responsive to feedback and are very speedy where updates and bug fixes are concerned. I could probably shoot this their way and see what happens.

Thanks anyway.

Btw, I sent you a pm the other day and afterward my tablet's battery died, so I'm not sure if you got it.

If you did get it could you pm me and let me know what you think?

signature
user posted image

#
just wanna ask, how do i use the reputation system on mobile mode?
PM
#
The reputation system is not supported on mobile mode.

signature
#
will it be supported in the future?
PM
#
It might be, I'm not actively developing anything new for mobile mode right now though.

signature
#
I have a member using a Firefox app on a motorola milestone x2. He says he can not add the site link to his home screen for mobile. Does that sound right or does anybody here know how to do that on that phone?

This post has been edited by NorthportTroller: Nov 9 2012, 04:36 PM

signature
#
Having never used that phone before I can't say. But the mobile mode isn't really anything special in terms of adding a site to the home screen except for the icon - there should be absolutely no reason why he can't do it.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (33) « First ... 31 32 33  ClosedNew TopicNew Poll