Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Smilies table ID?
#
So I know there's an ID on the smilies box for the shoutbox page (#fo_smilies? I think.), which makes hiding it that much easier. However, on the posting form page (including sending PMs and new posts/polls) the smilies table only has a class of .tablefill, which is also used elsewhere on the board.

Would it be possible to have that ID applied to the main forums as well? We can target the specific table using "#enter-your-post > td.pformleft > table" but it would be neat to have a slightly more descriptive ID for it. Shorter, too. /lazy
PM
#
You can add an ID to the table with jQuery, is that what you're wanting to do?

signature
user posted image
#
QUOTE (Cory @ Jun 16 2018, 12:09 AM)
You can add an ID to the table with jQuery, is that what you're wanting to do?

I mean I could and it wouldn't be an issue, but that would also add another few lines of code to my wrappers. Having the ID be there already would make things that much quicker/more efficient, coding-wise for skinners at least.
PM
#
Just one line.

Honestly, the software could use a lot more ID’s then this. I have to often use attribute selectors or previous element selectors to style a specific element. Sometimes, jQuery.

signature
user posted image
#
We add IDs by request whenever we can. If you have some ID suggestions, let us know.

Will add an ID for the emotes.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
And that why jcink forums are awesome. ^^

Edit: Could we get an ID for this on the active topics page, as well? (and maybe remove that inline 35% width?)
http://pokit.org/get/img/8c8568eaaa307e592...6b7437e3b36.png

This post has been edited by kjrod98: Jun 17 2018, 10:51 PM
PM
#
Global announcements need a specific class to differentiate from regular topics like the pinned table row has a specific class.

signature
user posted image
#
Short version: I would love for "Custom member title" to have it's own class in the member profile, as do most other sections.

Long version: I have lot's of how-tos and tips around my site, and I like to link directly to things in the member profiles to make it even easier to understand. I even have a bit of CSS that allows me to do that whilst drawing a nice thick line around what I'm talking about to make it even more apparent, and it would be so rad to be able to do that for the custom member title as well, since it has a specified use on my site.

Attached 1 File(s)
Attached Image

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
#smilies-table has been added

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Jul 14 2018, 01:27 PM)
#smilies-table has been added

Works perfectly, thanks!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll