Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mini Pofile
#
I am trying to add a mini profile to the site I am building. The hover image is not going full size. Seen Here.
I can give the mini profile code if needed.

ALso, I do not know how to get the status to say online or off line

Thank you.

This post has been edited by embassy: Yesterday at 09:08 am
#
1. What size are avatars in your settings? That might be causing a conflict.

2. Try the <!-- |status| --> variable (you can find all the variables here) - if that doesn't work you might have to enable it elsewhere, so let me know.

signature
user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
So I see the <!-- |status| --> . What am I supposed to be looking for exactly? And I changed the avatar settings. Thanks for that.

This post has been edited by embassy: Yesterday at 05:25 pm
#
Basically you add that variable anywhere in your mini-profile that you'd like it to show up. If you've done that and it isn't working, try the following:

Log into your ACP > Select "System Settings" from the left-hand sidebar, and under that click "Topics, Posts & Polls" > Under the heading "Posts & Posting" is a setting called "Show online/offline status in posts?" - if this that way already, set it to 'Yes' then scroll to the bottom and Submit Changes

signature
user posted image

#
That was it. Thank you.
#
You're super welcome, and good luck with your forum moving forward! ^^

signature
user posted image

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll