Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mini Profile Help
#
Hi I'm Muffle I just joined because I couldn't figure something out, which is weird because I've actually been able to input a custom mini profile again. It might be because I haven't messed with Jcink in a little over a year now, as an admin anyways. Since I have poor memory, I probably easily forgot to do something. Anyways, I've put in my mini profile code, and put up the the custom profile fields, and yet it still is not showing up.

Here is the code in case there might be mistakes:

CODE
<center><div id="mini"><!-- |avatar| --><div class="minih"><div class="ministatus"><!-- |alias_1| --> is <!-- |status| --></div><div class="miniposts"><!-- |posts| --><div class="minicount">posts</div></div><div class="minibutt"><a href="http://galaxyradio.jcink.net/index.php?act=Search&CODE=getalluser&mid=<!-- |id| -->">view posts</a></div><div class="minibutt"><a href="http://galaxyradio.jcink.net/?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=<!-- |id| -->">send message</a></div><div class="mininfo"><div class="inf"><b>AGE:</b> <!-- |field_2| --></div><div class="inf"><b>PRONOUNS:</b> <!-- |field_3| --></div><div class="inf"><b>SEXUALITY:</b> <!-- |field_4| --></div><div class="inf"><b>FLOOR NUMBER:</b> <!-- |field_5| --></div><div class="inf"><b>OCCUPATION:</b> <!-- |field_6| --></div><div class="inf"><b>FACE CLAIM:</b> <!-- |field_7| --></div></div><div class="miniuts"><a href="<!-- |field_8| -->">application</a></div><div class="miniutt"><a href="<!-- |field_9| -->">shipper</a></div><div class="miniutw"><a href="<!-- |field_10| -->">directory</a></div></div></div><div class="mininame"><!-- |name| --></div></center>
PM
#
Have you enabled the use of a mini profile?
Also did you put it in the mini profile template under HTML templates or profile templates, because the latter is no longer in use!
PM
#
I just entered it into HTML, wasn't aware it changed. I put it into the mini profile slot, am I correct to put it there?

Also I dont remember how to enable mini profile. I see a forum saying to go to System Settings > CPU Savings... but I, well I don't see any CPU savings. Was it changed as well?
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll