Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

DOHTML post too long?
I'm having an issue with the length of DOHTML codes being used for face claim lists and birthday claim lists. It seems like the codes cut off after a certain point and will not display correctly. You can find the example here.

Is there a work-around for this? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The code looks like it's incomplete (and technically it now is, as it cut off all the end-of-the-year / start-of-the-year birthdays from the last zodiac sign, and it will not allow me to add more so I can display those birthdays and close the code properly.

This post has been edited by HOLLAND RODEN: Nov 13 2017, 07:10 PM

user posted image
Yes, it looks like you are hitting a limitation, but I can't be sure. I will try to lift the limitation. Otherwise the only work around is to break it into two posts.

email: :: blog: John C.
Thanks so much, John! I ended up putting it in two posts, but it's definitely good to know in the future! <3

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll