Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Board Restorations, our complete policy and instructions
#
Please read this before you request for a restore of administrative access, whether it be by accident, a cracking, admin that has gone nuts and ruined your forum on you, or other issue. Without you following this, I can't help you faster. You only delay your own forum's fate.

As the original root, you can request access back at any point in time, for any reason, but you must do so properly.

Restoration Requests MUST be emailed to admin@jcink.com - using the same email that you registered the board with.

Please use this sheet, and do not panic and stay calm. Do not run around the site in panic. Fill out the sheet below in the email so we may help you out.

Rules:

1.You must be the root administrator, member #1, to request anything here. Requests from other people who are admins will be completely ignored.

2. If you are root admin, I am required to verify that you are in fact that root administrator of the forum. Verification is done using the original email address the board was created with. If a match cannot be made to the root admin this way, we cannot and will not restore the forum.

3. Be patient. A restoration takes time. We actually do restores here, but don't PM me about it. Stay calm and wait until I have the time to assist you. Just because I show online doesn't mean I have the ability to run to your restoration request

Restoration Issue: (What happened)
Level of Restoration: (Full backup, Change root Admin Account password, Change security question password)
Link to forum: (forum url)

If you wish to have a full backup restored, you MUST email admin@jcink.com WITH a backup file that you had attached in the mail. We do not do partial restorations from files. We don't restore just "a topic" or a skin. You need to have the full backup with you.

If you requested to just reset the root admin password, it will be reset and you will be contacted via your email that is tied to the root account of the forum you request restoration of.

Thank you for reading.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll