Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Mini Profile Issues
#
Have some trouble with some mini profiles here.

I have a few questions, so I hope it's okay that I post them both here.

1. My mini profile is supposed to be a hover, but when you hover over it, it shows up for a second and goes away.

2. My avatar is repeating for some reason on my mini profile. Like it's not wide enough so it tries to repeat the image next to it.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks~
PM
#
1) The transition class .lilav:hover .lilleomrids has an incorrectly set margin-top property. It is currently -400px, whereas it should be 0

2) The avatar element needs to have its background attributes set appropriately - more specifically, background-repeat needs to be set to no-repeat, and if you're looking to get rid of the clip, background-size and background-position need to be set to contain and center, respectively. You can also conjugate this into one background CSS property, eg: url('') no-repeat center/contain
PM
#
That fixed it, thank you so much!

EDIT: Ah, there is one more thing, actually. There seems to be a space before where it says "Bio:" and I could just be missing a space somewhere? I'm not sure if it's a coding thing or not, oof.

Here's my mini profile code:

CODE
<div class="navnbag"><div class="navnavn"><!-- |name| --></div><div class="undernavn"><script>if('<!-- |field_1| -->' == '') { document.write('N/A'); } else { document.write('<!-- |field_1| -->'); }</script> <span style="color:#832520">•</span> <!-- |member_group| --> <span style="color:#832520">•</span> <!-- |title| --></div></div>

<div style="background-image: url(<!-- |avatar_url| -->);" class="lilav"><div class="lilleomrids"></div>

<center><div class="storeomrids"><div class="lilleting"><div class="lillinfo"><span style="color:#832520"><b>BIO:</b></span> <a href="<!-- |field_7| -->">LINK</a></div>

<div class="lillinfolinje"><span style="color:#832520"><b>AGE:</b></span> <script>if('<!-- |field_3| -->' == '') { document.write('N/A'); } else { document.write('<!-- |field_3| -->'); } </script></div>

<div class="lillinfolinje"><span style="color:#832520"><b>PRONOUNS:</b></span>
<script>if('<!-- |field_5| -->' == '') { document.write('N/A'); } else { document.write('<!-- |field_5| -->'); } </script></div>

<div class="lillinfolinje"><span style="color:#832520"><b>ULTIMATE:</b></span> <script>if('<!-- |field_6| -->' == '') { document.write('N/A'); } else { document.write('<!-- |field_6| -->'); } </script></div>

<div class="lillinfolinje"><span style="color:#832520"><b>POSTS:</b></span> <!-- |member_posts| --></div>

<div class="lillelinkomrids"><div class="lillelinks"></div><div class="lillelinks"><a href="http://danganronparoleplay.jcink.net//index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=<!-- |id| -->"  title="PM User"> <i class="fa fa-envelope-o"></i></a></div></div></div><div class="crookedlille"></div></center></div>

This post has been edited by EliteKilljoy: Dec 6 2017, 06:24 PM
PM
#
.lillinfo, which contains the bio line, and .lillinfolinje have a width disparity. Match the widths, and preferably the padding as well, to rectify it.

This post has been edited by Dusty: Dec 6 2017, 06:25 PM
PM
#
Fixed it, thank you again!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll