Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Problem with the reCAPTCHA? [SOLVED]
#
Hello. I am not sure if this is a bug per se or what the issue might be. So if this is in the wrong place I would appreciate being directed. I thought it was my current skin but after testing the problem with an entirely new skin I was having the same problem.

The problem I am having is that the reCAPTCHA human verification is failing. Every time. For every guest. Including myself when I log off to test it. Is this a problem that every board is having or just me? Because I have not run into this issue on any other board except mine. Is the problem with me? And how can I resolve it.

Here is a screenshot of the message I get.

Screenshot

Thank you.
~Miss Red

This post has been edited by Miss Red: Apr 10 2018, 03:58 PM
PM
#
This is a problem with just your board or perhaps browser; and is not a bug. Most likely the reason for this is a broken form tag somewhere. Please link your board.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
This is my board right here. I don't see how it would be my browser. I use the same browser for everything and it is not a problem on any other board.

This post has been edited by Miss Red: Apr 10 2018, 09:10 PM
PM
#
The forum rules look like they have broken tags. A broken div tag is known to cause this issue. Try to remove the forum rules text temporarily for that section and see if it resolves it. It would also explain why it doesn't work on a different skin -- since the issue seems related to the rules html. If removing them fixes the issue -- check for unclosed div tags in the rules.

signature
#
I think that worked....thank you very much for your assistance. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
#
No problem, I'm happy this is resolved. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll