Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Premium service payment not through [SOLVED] , premium issues
#
Hello! I just submitted my payment for the premium services. The payment had been late and it got cancelled, so we had to downgrade the site to free in order to pay for the premium services again. We followed the steps indicated on the JCink admo account and submitted payment through PayPal.

It has been seven hours already.

Could you please check it out and tell me (and my team) what is going on?

This is the website Heaven Interrupted

The caption of what I'm getting on the ACP....
(snipped for privacy)

Thank you for your help!

PS. I did send a ticket to ask about this issue.
PM
#
Check now; I've pushed it. I don't know what went wrong here but you should be good to go now.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thank you very much for your help! I really appreciate it! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
#
No problem, glad it's all good now. If anything like that ever happens, just contact us, I can always see if a payment was made and if PP failed to send back the signal to us that it really cleared. Happens now and then.

PS. I snipped the screenshot out just for privacy.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll