May 20 2013, 05:24 AM
|Main site · Rules/TOS||Help Search Members Calendar Live Chat Arcade|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
- Read the support forum rules.
- Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
- Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
- Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
- Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
- Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
May 20 2013, 06:27 AM
You can use Grooveshark, and create a playlist, then you can customize a music player to fit into your side bar and the site will give you the code for it.
May 23 2013, 02:28 AM
May 23 2013, 02:38 AM
Sorry, what do you mean? Grooveshark is a really great website to make a playlist, especially for a sidebar or somewhere within the forums. The player itself is of pretty good quality too and most of the music is licensed from what I've seen, so it's not 'poor.'
May 23 2013, 03:07 AM
May 23 2013, 04:56 AM
May 24 2013, 03:42 AM
May 24 2013, 06:22 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)