Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

music player
#
how do i get a music player in side bar

i am look for one where people can go trow a luist of track of mine

signature
user posted image

Click on Image to get to my e-fed
PM
#
You can use Grooveshark, and create a playlist, then you can customize a music player to fit into your side bar and the site will give you the code for it.
#
i sick of grove shack is it poor

signature
user posted image

PM
#
Sorry, what do you mean? Grooveshark is a really great website to make a playlist, especially for a sidebar or somewhere within the forums. The player itself is of pretty good quality too and most of the music is licensed from what I've seen, so it's not 'poor.'

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
i rename my track and re upload them but they not coming up as new names

signature
user posted image

PM
#
If you need support with something that isn't functioning properly on Grooveshark, you need to email them or contact them for support.... we don't provide a music player for JFH.

signature
#
i googled for a differnty one and no luck i am asking if u know any other

signature
user posted image

PM
#
No, I don't, sorry. There's really not much more I can help you with regarding this subject.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll