|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Jcink.com Forums > General Support > Switch User Menu glitch?|
|Posted by: LuV Dec 5 2017, 03:42 AM|
| Okay I've been fighting this thing for hours.
I'm trying to create a custom navigation bar for my RPG's forum. I was trying to switch the "Jump Chara." Link/button to an image when I noticed that everytime I even clicked the dropdown menu it would ALWAYS kick me back to the control panel for whatever account I was on and wouldn't let me select my secondary profile even just to test. This is repeatedly occurring too. I even stripped the coding down multiple times and it is still behaving abnormally. (View attached image)
Here is the current code
Has anyone else experienced this same issue? And if so what was your solution? I'm absolutely stumped on this and can't move forward thanks to my incessant need to complete a certain section completely before moving to the next.
I have not gotten very far with skinning this forum so it's still a bit of a mess in the actual board designing so I'm a little reserved about sharing the actual board but if it's absolutely necessary I'll provide it.
|Posted by: Dusty Dec 5 2017, 01:26 PM|
|Posted by: LuV Dec 5 2017, 04:55 PM|
| Understandable, will any other information be required or a test account? Whatever will help so I can move forward I'll gladly comply.
The forum is http://diverseallegory.jcink.net
|Posted by: Dusty Dec 6 2017, 01:07 PM|
|Yup! We'll need a test account, preferably with at least one sub account.|
|Posted by: LuV Dec 6 2017, 02:13 PM|
If there's anything else please let me know.
|Posted by: Dusty Dec 6 2017, 05:22 PM|
| It appears to be caused because the form is wrapped in this anchor:
Remove the HREF attribute, or remove the anchor, and it should stop loading the UCP.
|Posted by: LuV Dec 6 2017, 09:43 PM|
| I feel like a complete and total spazz.
Thank you so much for all the help!
After you pointed out that that coding was the problem I noticed that I had apparently accidentally deleted one of the close tags and after inserting it back in it started working again.