Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Code Issues
#
I coded a posting template for my site and put it into the skin's stylesheets so I don't have to manually change the table's colors each time I change the skin's colors, but I think some of the style sheet codes are interacting with the table's codes and not making it display properly. I know the table works as it displays properly on the site's other skins.

link to the site & post showing the table

And here is what it's supposed to look like here

Also you cannot click on usernames in the board statistics to be brought to profiles. Curious if that's a result of the coding as well or just something that needs to be added?

Hoping it's not a total train wreck to fix but if it is I can always use the table without the coding being in the stylesheets.
PM
#
This is doing it actually:

TABLE, TR, TD {
font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;
font-size: 11px;
color: #fff;
padding: 10px;
}

The second that I removed this, it fixed itself and normalized. This applied a padding of 10px to every table, td, and tr element.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Okay I removed that it it mostly normalized. The columns and rows are back to normal, but there is still a stretched border around it and the purple background applied to it that don't show up when viewed from the other skin.

edit: if I edit my table's div staffstatbox I can correct it the purple color, but still can't get rid of that border.

I found it it was this code that was doing it

span.post-normal table {
    margin: 20px 0px;
    border: 1px solid #333;
    padding: 20px;
}

Now I still can't figure out what's making it so I can't click on the user names in the board statistics area.

This post has been edited by Minksfly: May 16 2018, 11:47 AM
PM
#
Find this in your CSS:

.bBtns {
margin-left: -5px;
position: relative;
display: block;
top: 25px;
}

.bBtns a.btn {
padding: 5px 76px;
margin-left: 10px;
font-size: 10px;
}

Replace it with this:

.bBtns {
margin-left: -5px;
position: relative;
display: block;
top: 25px;
pointer-events: none;
}

.bBtns a.btn {
padding: 5px 76px;
margin-left: 10px;
font-size: 10px;
pointer-events: all;
}

signature
user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
That did it! Thank you
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll