Pages: (79) « First ... 77 78 79  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

HTML Templates / Custom Forum Templates
#
Whoops, sorry. I misnamed it, I am referring to "Member Notes". On the ACP there s a section under System Settings -> User Profiles that asks "Enable member notes in profile for moderators?" I was wondering if a variable could be made to make member notes accessible on a main profile that has been customized via HTML Templates?
PM
#
    John

Was the points variable for board statistics ever fixed? I'm trying to use it and I have the setting enabled to show it, but then it doesn't display. https://x.jcink.net
PM
#
Don't think so -- one of the last remaining reasons this thread isn't closed. I'll see if I can patch it up this weekend.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Jul 11 2017, 09:41 PM)
Don't think so -- one of the last remaining reasons this thread isn't closed. I'll see if I can patch it up this weekend.

That and main profile template things right?

signature
user posted image
#
Doubtful that will get done this weekend, but yes, the json values for those are also the reason why this remains open.

I'm in summer session also at this time, building an application with nodejs, but should be able to get the variables working.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (79) « First ... 77 78 79  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll