Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Alert System issues
#
We are having a couple minor issues with our alert system at http://awakeningbeaconhills.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx.

Not sure if they are bugs or coding issues.

1) When viewing alerts, while you can select them there is no way to delete the alerts.
2) Occasionally, it will show that a member has a new pm but when they go to view it there is no pm.
PM
#
Ella,

The delete button is gone because of the .titlemedium { display: none; }
attribute in the css. Just remove that as your forum rows aren't even using titlemedium anyway.

As far as the alerts, if they are reading the PM before they "see" the alert, then it will not mark it as read in the alert system. Not sure why there would be NO pm at all, however, I'd like to know the results of a test account that PMs a user having this issue.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
John,

I have taken out .titlemedium { display: none; } and that has fixed the delete button problem. Thank you.

I will create a test account and send a pm, I will let you know what happens with that.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll