Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Who's Online in Last 24 Hours Bug?, Or maybe not..
#
Link: https://snowred.jcink.net/

Not 100% sure if this is a "bug" or an intended feature, so forgive me if it's fine.

On my site, an account name has an acute E (É) as the first letter. This causes their name to appear before any other, even though É technically should be treated like the standard character E. Is this intentional or just something that needs fixing?

signature
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. - Revelation 13:1-18

blood red. snow white.
PM
#
It's a bug but we unfortunately can't easily fix it. É is treated as a "B" by the database engine itself. So it will sort names with that character after A. I'll leave this as an open bug report for future reference but this is one of the very few cases where my response is that there will not likely be a fix for this. Sorry about that.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
It's no problem! It's not an issue with me, just wanted to know if it was intended or not.

signature
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. - Revelation 13:1-18

blood red. snow white.
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll