ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Custom Profile fields in custom posts
#
I apologize in advance if I missed any topics pertaining this.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it would be neat if custom profile fields were enabled when styling custom posts. I'm currently attempting to code a post profile that has a bar on the top, a hover mini profile on the right column, and also another bar under the post content that includes custom profile fields/general mini profile fields (ex: square icon, monetary count, awards, etc).

HERE is the mock-up of the design I'm trying to implement. (some of the top and bottom bar were cut off since the mock-up is large)

I'm aware that a top-side mini profile can be emulated by playing around with margins and positions -- but it's a bit daunting when there's two bars at the top and bottom.

If possible, it would be much easier to use custom profile fields within the post row HTML template if coding gets a little complicated and heavy. I've seen some sites use the same design I'm going for (although I'm not sure how it's done), but I figured I'd drop a suggestion!

PS: I'm sorry if this was a stupid suggestion, I'm still fairly new to coding and working around CFS/HTML templates.

This post has been edited by Spica: Jan 7 2017, 11:25 PM
PM
#
This is already a feature. It was added Christmas day. I'm wondering why it isn't working for you. please post your template, Spica.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Oh, sorry about that! The last time I skinned was in early December, so this time I assumed it wasn't a feature : O thanks for the clarification. This topic can be locked now.

This post has been edited by Spica: Jan 8 2017, 12:23 AM
PM
#
No problem!

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll