Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

board restoration [SOLVED]
#
Restoration Issue: I added a security question to both the Admin and Mod CP's and I must have written it down wrong. Now I've been locked out of both.
Level of Restoration: Change security question password
Link to forum: here

I sent an email too, but I wasn't sure if that's only for complete board restorations so I wanted to cover all my bases. I'm the ROOT admin and can supply the account name and password for it or whatever else is needed!
PM
#
mellness,

We only conduct these via email from the root account/board creator's email. Please send another email, as your message is not in my spam folder or inbox.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Okay! I'm about to resend the email. Is it possible for you to let me know you received it?

eta: Just sent it again!

This post has been edited by melness: Feb 3 2018, 05:03 PM
PM
#
Thank you, it has been received. After I verify the email address is correct I'll get this done.

signature
#
Thank you! Let me know if there's any issues or anything else you need.
PM
#
We responded via email so this will be taken from there further.

signature
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll