Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

TOS Question
#
So I have a friend who is setting up a board (general, NOT rp). They have an area for "all ages" discussion, but they also want to put an 18+ area on it so if people have "adult" type questions (and/or don't feel comfortable having minors view the content matter), the adults can do so behind closed doors. They have a TOS question. They plan to go premium, so this is all OK on the Jcink TOS.

However, with that said, she wants to allow site ads in registered member's signatures. Her worry is: Say a person named Sally joins the site. Sally has a kink RP site and she wants to advertise it (it's 18+). Is it against TOS to have her advertisement in her signature, since minors can view her signature? I ask because the ad wouldn't just be seen by 18+ folks.

signature
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preferance; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM user posted image
Survey, 100% Anonymous (Google Docs) Sexual Orientation!
Jcink Support Facebook Group!
*Updated*My Tumblr!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Help me grow my pokemon user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
#
Is it against TOS to have her advertisement in her signature, since minors can view her signature? I ask because the ad wouldn't just be seen by 18+ folks

No but the ad itself cannot contain any mature content. Also check with the board admin, they may not allow it.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks for the clear up http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
RP Genres I love: Historical Fiction, Arranged Marriage, Mutants (Xmen), Vampires, Anime (message for specific); Jcink/IF preferance; your site fit this? Hit me up with a PM user posted image
Survey, 100% Anonymous (Google Docs) Sexual Orientation!
Jcink Support Facebook Group!
*Updated*My Tumblr!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Help me grow my pokemon user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Discussion | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll