Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Change advertisement container color?
#
So, I know you can change the background colour of the advertisement container by styling row4, but I was wondering, since John is constantly adding new CSS classes to work with the HTML templates, if one could be made for the ad container? Or if the row4 could just be removed from it so it's a teeny tiny little advertisement that can just sit there and look ugly all on its own until I decide to buck up and pay for premium?

I'm currently working on a skin where the row4 background colour would clash with the board header area, and I just want it to be seamless and beautiful and it's not and my OCD is making me cry ):

I'm sure javascript could do something to change it but I literally do not want to a.) deal w/ that or b.) violate ToS for ~aesthetics.
#
We don't have a specific css element on the ads purposefully to make them harder to just hide. You can add a class to it using JS if you want though, that alone will not violate ToS.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks, John. c: I'll see what I can do.

This can be marked solved.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll