Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Different header on any page besides index
#
I would LOVE if in the future Jcink can have the option of having a smaller (not as tall or even have a different look, too) customizable header on other pages than index. Suppose it could be a Jquery thing but I'm not that skilled with it... yet http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Oh, and another super spiffy request would be a member list that's customizable and searchable/sortable by primary account and custom profile fields. (sortable by, for example, a RP site play-by/face claim in custom profile field)
PM
#
In the meantime, #1 can be accomplished in the support forum if you give details about what you're looking for, and it seems like some other people agree with you on #2.

signature
user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
#1 can be accomplished with just a little js as owl said, we can help you here with it

#2 it's in the works

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#

QUOTE (John @ Mar 29 2018, 12:32 AM)
#1 can be accomplished with just a little js as owl said, we can help you here with it

#2 it's in the works

Well, you guys are just awesome! Great to hear about the member list because coming from mybb self hosted sites, I miss that kind of customization.

Okay, so on an old site of mine, I had a header area that showed up only on the index page, and all the other pages had a smaller header.

Here's the link to the site. If you navigate anywhere except index, you'll see the header change.

I'd like to do something similar with this skin, but I'm hopeless with javascript. Well, okay. I know enough to get myself into trouble lol

Thanks so much in advance!

This post has been edited by Andras: Mar 29 2018, 07:21 PM
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll