Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

full edit bug
#
on my site i have quickedit turned on, but ofc sometimes you need to full edit like if you've accidentally posted from the wrong account or whatever. the problem i'm having is that when i go into full edit and then save my post, it always jumps me back to the first page of the thread. i'm pretty sure that it didn't used to do this?
PM
#
It has always worked this way, but I admit, it's not good and instead should just take you back to your edited post. I will fix/change this.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
lol i wonder why i never noticed before. anyway, thanks a lot! i definitely appreciate the fix.
PM
#
not to spam but - for a few minutes this worked where it loaded to the post i just edited instead of the first page, but now it has reverted back to loading to the first page again? i'm not trying to pressure you, lol, but i wanted to make sure that you know in case you had changed it already.
PM
#
har har, here i am again with something that's the same/related to this. as long as i'm on the first page, it takes me to the post i edited after a full edit, but on pages after that it just takes me to the beginning of the thread. like i said, idk if you ever address this original issue but this behavior seems to be different to me than it was before? or i have a really faulty memory. that's very possible.
PM
#
I never did address the original issue, sorry, it was like this before as well.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
ok. no worries lol. i just felt like i was going a lil crazy. thanks!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll