Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Categories not showing up [SOLVED]
#
I was in the process of building Eden Bound when I started messing with the categories. I decided to try to delete the ones that are up when the site is made, including the 'Trash can' one.

Long story short, I moved both boards to the 'trash can' section (probably ripped a hole in space somewhere), and that seemed to cause issue, as now my new categories and forums will not appear.

I tried to look for some type of reset button in my ACP (as I have my coding saved and that's the only thing I've done with the site), and would be fine with a complete reset of the site, but if someone has the skills and know-how to fix this fine mess I've made for myself, that works too.

I wasn't sure if this should be posted here or in the bug section, but I decided this is probably the better board since it's likely not a bug- I just can't have nice things without breaking them somehow.

Thank you for your time
PM
#
Check the permissions of the forums. If they aren't set, then they won't show up.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Well don't I feel silly.

This is my first time fiddling with a JCINK site so I thought I broke something .

Sorry!
PM
#
No problem. Always here to help. Any other questions?

signature
#
Not right now but I'm sure it won't take me long to break something.

Thanks again smile.gif
PM
#
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll