Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add a $5/m package, Premium.
#
I was interested in purchasing premium, but I am of low income (disabled) and though $8.00 might be cool for most people, it adds up to be a lot for people like me.

So I was wondering if we could have a smaller, cheaper premium package where we can choose maybe a maximum of 2-3 of the premium privileges for about $5 a month. That way there is still an advantage to full premium users, but you also gain interest from people who have a little less money ( like students, part-timers, disabled etc...)

It wouldn't be too much of a trade-off for you. Because you're now getting the extra $5 a month from other users who wouldn't have purchased before.

Thoughts?

signature
Excuse me, s'cuse me.
PM
#
We are always considering other options for premium, thank you for your valuable input!

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks for the reply, John!

I am quite interested in your premium services, as it offers features that other forum hosting sites do not. And I'd love to purchase the service you have now, but I just don't have the money for it - as I have to budget my hobbies very carefully due to my status.

If you do decide to take this somewhere, I would be delighted to try it out.

signature
Excuse me, s'cuse me.
PM
#
Understandable. We're always working to price things at both a cost that will work for us to support the service's needs as well as what's affordable. That can be a very difficult thing to do, but we still try to listen.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Again, thanks for taking time to consider. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
Excuse me, s'cuse me.
PM
#
I'm personally in the same boat as the OP, but I, luckily, have enough members on my main site that since adding the "Donate" button to my site, I haven't had to take money out of pocket to pay for almost a year and a half now.

I know this isn't an option for lots of people, so having other viable options for people with less money would be an amazing thing, imo. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Discussion | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll