Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

important topics/forum topics class
#
hi! i was just wondering - i know body affects the important topics / forum topics area when you are in topic view, but is there a specific class that affects those without having to mess with the whole body area? i basically just want to change the font size/padding and couldn't find a separate class that would let me do that.

thanks so much in advance!
PM
#
Following as I have the same question. c: I've attempted to put it into a table and just edit the darkrow class but that hasn't worked either nor can I find any macro to edit or html template to edit,
PM
#
    Did you mean like this?

CODE
    #topic-list .darkrow1 {
       padding: 10px;
    }
PM
#
thanks for responding! but sadly no http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif i tried it but no dice.

i'm talking about this area right here in case my description didn't make sense (i highlighted it so you can see it better). editing the body text can make it smaller but doesn't help as far as padding goes.
PM
#
hi!

you can actually add new macros into your skin to edit them! simply go to macros -> add a macro -> and enter one of the following ids link to picture / link to html template wiki! macros are all the way at the bottom of topic rows! and you can now edit it with html and such c:

hopefully my explanation makes sense!!

This post has been edited by hyacintho: Jan 12 2017, 12:34 PM
PM
#
If not I think a link to the place you've shown us in your screenshot would help (unless you've already linked it and I've just missed it).

signature
#
QUOTE (pippa @ Jan 12 2017, 07:51 AM)
thanks for responding! but sadly no http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif i tried it but no dice.

i'm talking about this area right here in case my description didn't make sense (i highlighted it so you can see it better). editing the body text can make it smaller but doesn't help as far as padding goes.

I'm not sure what you're referring to. Where it says "Important Topics" and "Forum Topics", or where it says "Master List"? Because both of them have the grey boxes, and if you're not using the HTML templates then the CSS I've given you is how you affect it. Just put it in your style sheets and it should work. Otherwise, a link to your board would be helpful in debugging this. c:
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll