Pages: (33) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

iPhone/Android Mobile Theme [complete]
#
when will the mobile view be active? sorry if im asking this in this early stage.. but is there a definite month or time? smile.gif thanks jcink..
PM
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Jun 15 2011, 03:39 AM)
when will the mobile view be active? sorry if im asking this in this early stage.. but is there a definite month or time? smile.gif thanks jcink..

We do not set definite "due dates" for features to be done... see the rules topic.

When do I want to see this done by? Over the next two weeks. But that's not an ETA.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
what's ETA Jcink? sad.gif i dont know.. sorry.. anyway, im full support with you on this project.. thanks a lot..
PM
#
ETA is Estimated Time of Arrival
#
oh i see.. biggrin.gif thanks for the info.. maybe ill just wait and see the developments and the release of this..
PM
#
will this be also available to dumb phones like the nokia series 40 versions 3 to 6?
PM
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Jul 2 2011, 12:18 AM)
will this be also available to dumb phones like the nokia series 40 versions 3 to 6?

Yes, it just will be to your phone's standards. Not saying it wont be viewable, but it will look better for Iphone/Android because its meant for it. Your question was also already answered earlier in this topic.

On my Ipod, side-way view, my site, it looks absouletely amazing, but if you could make it look cleaner or for better retina display, then I simply cant complain.

signature
The College Student
PM
#
i'm really excited on the implementation if this..
PM
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Jul 4 2011, 12:58 AM)
i'm really excited on the implementation if this..

Be patient, it's being worked on. It did not get done over the last two weeks like I wanted.

signature
#
im just excited.. i saw some of google's mobile sites using my android phone and it looks like the one you are doing.. and i really like it that is why i am excited.. biggrin.gif

PM
#
I can't wait for this to be released! Good Luck Jcink
#
i forgot to ask this question.. when you browse using your mobile phone, will it be able to browse using its native browser?
PM
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Jul 27 2011, 01:34 PM)
i forgot to ask this question.. when you browse using your mobile phone, will it be able to browse using its native browser?

Yes. It is written for the browser. I have already answered this one basically:

http://forum.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=136649

signature
#
It doesn't look anything like Google Mobile
#
QUOTE (NextGEN @ Jul 28 2011, 04:30 PM)
It doesn't look anything like Google Mobile

I don't remember saying it would so I don't know why you posted this. The goal is to make an interface for a forum that works nicely on mobile phones such as android/iphone...

Please people, read through this topic before posting things. So many redundant replies in here and it's only 2 pages. Most of the questions were answered in the first few posts.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (33) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ClosedNew TopicNew Poll