Pages: (33) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

iPhone/Android Mobile Theme [complete]
#
sorry to ask again.. but is there any way we could try this? I have a lot of friends that would register and they said that they would be active if the site would have a mobile version.. this is the only thing that they are waiting for.. sad.gif sorry for being impatient..
PM
#
No, it still only exists as a bunch of template files on my computer. It doesn't work yet. Sorry. I will work on this as soon as I finish the linked/subaccounts, promise. I really wanted it while I was on vacation and using my iphone more than usual.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
ok jcink.. thank you.. sorry for being impatient.. I didn't expect you were also excited for this.. biggrin.gif
PM
#
Looks good. can you have the option to change main color?
#
It will inherit the style of the skin you are currently using

signature
user posted image
#
Really! too cool!!!
#
sorry for bumping this.. this willbe thr next project right? smile.gif I'm really excited for this..
PM
#
QUOTE (komiku-sama @ Sep 21 2011, 08:47 PM)
sorry for bumping this.. this willbe thr next project right? smile.gif I'm really excited for this..

Yes, this is the only open project at this time next to the API.

signature
#
yey! thanks jcink.. i'll be probably studying the switch account first.. thanks thanks thanks.. i love JFB! biggrin.gif
PM
#
Worked on putting the board index together and getting it to look right. Still have work to do with that in regard to permissions, etc, but getting there. This project has finally gone from being a concept layout file to a real prototype on a test board on my computer.

This is far from done but progress is being made. Some screenshots and a real life view from my iphone will show you.

Attached 6 File(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

signature
#
Couldn't do better myself Jcink. It is looking really good so far.

signature
user posted image

Shift UI Development Thread
"Design is not just what it looks like. Design is how it works." - Steve Jobs
#
Very nice work. you should charge your phone thou LOL
#
woq.. that really looks nice.. happy on its progress.. will the lofi version be obsolete and changed to this?
PM
#
QUOTE (GMaster479 @ Jun 6 2011, 03:49 PM)
I think the best option would be to have the new mobile version be default on smartphones with an option to jump to the full forum always present, and the old lo-fi version default on dumbphones.

QUOTE (Jcink @ Jun 6 2011, 04:08 PM)
What GMaster said is exactly what we're going to do.

This post has been edited by GMaster479: Sep 24 2011, 09:42 AM

signature
user posted image
#
Komiku, please read and look through the topic before posting any further questions. Every time you post something it was answered already either in the first post or within the first two pages.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (33) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ClosedNew TopicNew Poll