Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Official Resource Forum [COMPLETED]
#
Early Entrance Contest Information

For those who have emailed/messaged asking about the contest for early entrance I have decided what kind of contest will be run after some deliberation with Jcink. (Who vetoed a "Best Overly Attached Girlfriend Face" contest, that I think would have been wonderful and hilarious.)

Since Jcink Forum Hosting has been around almost seven (7) years now though and has plenty of history contained on the support forum and throughout the entirety of the service the contest for the ten (10) early entrants will be a trivia contest.

It will consist of ten questions about the founding/history of JFH, which will be submitted to me through private message. For those who do not have accounts on this forum and don't feel like making one at the time, but who still wish to participate, you will be eligible to participate by submitting entries to my email.

We have not set a date for this contest to be posted for entries nor a running time for it yet we will discuss those later. But for those excited and wanting to get in early and check everything out/get their work posted and ready to go before others keep an eye out and study up on your JFH history!

We are looking forward to offering this service to you along with the other wonderful features being worked on for implementation soon.

signature

user posted image
DeviantArt | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing

user posted image user posted image user posted image
RPG-Resources
List your forum in our Directory today!
#
You have no idea how excited I am for this.
/reads about JCINK
PM
#
Pre-Opening Trivia Challenge!

As promised this is the trivia challenge that will determine the lucky ten (10) who get entrance to the Jcink Forum Hosting Resources forum before others. All participants will need to PM the following trivia questions to me no later than Midnight CMT on July 31, 2013. Winners will be announced on August 1, 2013. The first ten (10) to submit all of the correct answers will receive early access to the forum before its opening date on August 15, 2013.

The answers to all of the given questions can be found here on the Support Forum, on the main site of Jcink Forum Hosting, and on the social media site accounts used by Jcink.com. Note: If you do not have an account on this forum and do not wish to make one you can always email answers to me at: crystal@jcink.com

In addition to gaining early entrance these winners will also receive a special edition award.

If there are any questions concerning anything involving this contest or even some of the questions listed below then please feel free to either post here in this topic or send me a PM and they will be resolved or explained as quickly as possible.
    1. When was the Jcink.com Support Forum originally made?
    2. Name one (1) of the two (2) types of servers Jcink is run on?
    3. How many members are there currently on the Jcink Forum Hosting staff?
    4. When was Mobile Mode publicly released on Jcink?
    5. On what date were the most users ever online on the Jcink Support Forum?
    6. Which member has submitted the most skins to the Themes/Skins section of the Support Forum?
    7. Name two (2) former staff members of Jcink Forum Hosting Support forum?
    8. Who is Jcink’s current DDoS Protection provider?
    9. Where can you find Jcink on Twitter? (Simply provide URL or handle. )
    10.Which forum on the Support Forum has the least number of topics?
To enter the trivia challenge simply PM the following information with your answers to me on this forum by the date and time above. You may re-submit your answers if you feel you have any of them wrong, or need to change anything.

CODE
[b]Answer the following as best as possible:[/b]
[b]1. When was the Jcink.com Support Forum originally made? [/b]
[b]2. Name one (1) of the two (2) types of servers Jcink is run on? [/b]
[b]3. How many members are there currently on the Jcink Forum Hosting staff? [/b]
[b]4. When was Mobile Mode publicly released on Jcink? [/b]
[b]5. On what date were the most users ever online on the Jcink Support Forum? [/b]
[b]6. Which member has submitted the most skins to the Themes/Skins section of the Support Forum? [/b]
[b]7. Name two (2) former staff members of Jcink Forum Hosting Support forum? [/b]
[b]8. Who is Jcink’s current DDoS Protection provider? [/b]
[b]9. Where can you find Jcink on Twitter? (Simply provide URL or handle. ) [/b]
[b]10. Which forum on the Support Forum has the least number of topics? [/b]

[b]Desired Username:[/b]
[b]Desired Password:[/b] (Please only give a temporary password, and note to change it once you initially log into the JFH Resource forum the first time, if you wish to have a password assigned to you then please leave blank and I will set a generic one if you win and PM t to you.)

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
Since I've gotten several question on where to find some of the answers to the trivia question through email, PM, and IM. We are now going to give clues to two (2) of the questions answers locations each day.

These are the first two (2).

Trivia Hints

1. Administrators Profile Join Date
2. All About Jcink

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
Day two (2) of the trivia challenge hints coming now, also keep your eyes peeled for more information on the opening contest for the free Premium Mode time.

Trivia Hints

3. Number Less Than 10
4. First Forum

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
QUOTE (Crystal @ Jul 25 2013, 06:29 AM)
Since I've gotten several question on where to find some of the answers to the trivia question through email, PM, and IM. We are now going to give clues to two (2) of the questions answers locations each day.

Trivia Hints

2. All About Jcink

He needs to update that, its 32gb of RAM instead 8gb of RAM after the memory upgrade earlier this month smile.gif
#
QUOTE (beermoney @ Jul 26 2013, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (Crystal @ Jul 25 2013, 06:29 AM)

Trivia Hints

2. All About Jcink

He needs to update that, its 32gb of RAM instead 8gb of RAM after the memory upgrade earlier this month smile.gif

LOL. He probably has not even thought of it, when he changed the ACP colors it got overlooked for so long too until I was browsing things to create one of this forums contests and I noticed it and made a new image. >_<

Thanks for pointing it out I'll poke him to remind him it's changed.

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
Day 3.

Trivia Hints

5. Statistics
6. Master of something, what we're not sure yet.

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
Day 4

Trivia Hints

7. Start with G, T, S. (They have a special member group.)
8. Announcements

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
Final hint.

Trivia Hints

9. No hint needed.
10. An extra service of Jcink.

Reminder:
Early contest winners will get entrance before August 15, 2013; a special badge, and also get their Directory Listing pinned for thirty (30) days.

Thanks to everyone for participating, all entries due Friday by Midnight.

signature

user posted image

RPG-Resources
#
How was I so late to this?!?!?! /panics and answers questions like a crazy woman

edit

done! /falls over

This post has been edited by they-go: Jul 30 2013, 09:05 PM
PM
#
Not too late. Entrance contest goes until the time stated above.

Come and be... hip and elite or something.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4283/smiliehu4.gif Fingers crossed, yeah?
I'd been keeping an eye out for this constantly and then when I get so busy I can't, it appears!

(also, omgamazing about the new account switcher feature)
PM
#
More people need to do the trivia! It's an awesome place to take a look at and see the new things we'll all get to do and play in! The trivia may look hard but it's really not ^_^ and it's fun finding all of the answers!

signature
♥ ♥ Guides ♥ ♥ Discussions ♥ ♥ Challenges ♥ ♥ Nanowrimo ♥ ♥
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
♥ ♥ Review Shop ♥ ♥ Tracker ♥ ♥ Refuge Staff Needed ♥ ♥
#
o: are you already there, stamper?

edit
i'm in!

This post has been edited by they-go: Jul 30 2013, 11:40 PM
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ClosedNew TopicNew Poll