Pages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Post as / Change poster [COMPLETED]
#
I've been dying for this feature for so, so long! Thank you so much for working so diligently on this. My site is still in the works but should be opening here soon. So if that doesn't bother you, I would love to test this amazing feature!

I'd love to test it out here: http://afterdark.b1.jcink.com
#
    this looks like it'll be incredibly useful! i know many people, myself included, on my site have tons of accounts, so if you need some more people to test it out, i'd be willing to offer my site up! http://bad-romance.net (or http://badromance.b1.jcink.com if you need the jcink address). will the accounts on this be sorted in alphabetical order? because that would make it ten thousand times more fabulous.
#
will the accounts on this be sorted in alphabetical order? because that would make it ten thousand times more fabulous.

They aren't currently but I can make it that way without a problem.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (Jcink @ May 29 2013, 01:06 PM)
will the accounts on this be sorted in alphabetical order? because that would make it ten thousand times more fabulous.

They aren't currently but I can make it that way without a problem.

that would be THE MOST helpful thing ever and you would be the most perfect person in existence. the sub-accounts not being in alphabetical order, i know, has been kind of a problem with some people, i think alphabetizing this would be super beneficial.
#
Alphabetizing would certainly make my OCD happy, lol.
#
Everything is now sorted alphabetically.

signature
#
QUOTE (Jcink @ May 29 2013, 10:41 PM)
Everything is now sorted alphabetically.

i'm sick right now and you literally have no idea how happy this just made me. i feel awful, but this made my day http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4283/smiliehu4.gif
#
Also keen to help at shades.tallygarunga.com

biggrin.gif
PM
#
i would love to help as well!

This post has been edited by LITTLE LAMB: May 30 2013, 07:04 PM
PM
#
I'd be pleased to help out with beta testing at JACFC. We've got about 100 registered accounts, and pretty much every individual user has multiple accounts and is using the sub-accounts feature. We've even had members asking us to enable a feature like this, so I think we'd quickly generate feedback. If you've already got enough volunteers, my feelings won't be hurt, though.

Thanks for the work you're doing to get this feature added!

This post has been edited by mariexonette: May 30 2013, 11:30 AM
PM
#
    If you're still looking for beta testers, I'd love to offer up Lunar - our user-base isn't HUGE but we do have a decent amount of people on daily, and 90% of our users have three accounts or more.

signature
user posted image
#
I'll be sure to get all of you set up to test. Thanks!

signature
#
Is there an option to turn of the alphabetization? Several members on our site had their sub-accounts set up with the most-frequently used accounts at the top.

Also, is it something the individual user can turn on or off or is it just completely site-wide one way or the other?
PM
#
If this is still open, I'd like in, please! 8D We have about 23ish members most of which have anywhere from 3 to 20 sub-accounts to their Parent ones.

The Kill Factor

This post has been edited by Vii: May 31 2013, 04:47 AM
#
QUOTE (Woodlark @ May 31 2013, 02:20 AM)
Is there an option to turn of the alphabetization? Several members on our site had their sub-accounts set up with the most-frequently used accounts at the top.

Also, is it something the individual user can turn on or off or is it just completely site-wide one way or the other?

Not currently, I had to hard-code the changes so it would work in both places. They were just lucky to have been able to have their most-used at the top - there was no real sorting method in place (it was pretty much just sorting by user ID number most of the time.)

I may or may not make it an option to disable the sorting per-board. Alphabetizing the list has been suggested many times in the last year so it appears to be the preferred preference which is why I went ahead and did it while I have all of this work in progress around that area of the system.

I'll see what I can do before final release but no promises, sorry.

signature
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ClosedNew TopicNew Poll