ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Points Variable Not Working [Fixed]
#
    Hey hey!

While I'm setting up a skin, the <!-- |points_total| --> variable is not working in the Board Stats template. Just the same, <!-- |points_circulated| --> is not showing the value as well. I'm unsure why this is, and can't remember if I reported it before in the HTML Templates Beta, but I wanted to bring it forward again to see if it can be fixed.

Cheers!
PM
#
You've probably already thought of this, but do you have the store totals enabled to show in the board stats?

ACP > System Settings > General Configuration > under "Board Statistics Set-up" is "Show Store Totals?"

signature
Kindly: do not contact me on Discord for support, do not PM me for support. Thanks for understanding!
#
QUOTE (owl @ Feb 5 2018, 01:31 PM)
You've probably already thought of this, but do you have the store totals enabled to show in the board stats?

ACP > System Settings > General Configuration > under "Board Statistics Set-up" is "Show Store Totals?"

Yep, that was the first thing I checked.

I also tried out the different variables, got the same result.

Also, I checked all the settings in the store and I couldn't find anything that would affect the ability to display the points in the board stats, short of that one setting you pointed out and I've already checked. x.x
PM
#
See if they work now. I don't think these were ever completed. I found references to them in the template files but they weren't mapped to any actual data. I've added the mappings and it should work now as long as "Show store totals" is enabled.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
    John

They do indeed work! I checked my stats and they are showing!

Thank you!

This post has been edited by multiplicity!: Feb 5 2018, 11:04 PM
PM
#
[ This bug has been fixed! ]

Thank you for reporting it to us.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll