Pages: (79) « First ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

HTML Templates / Custom Forum Templates
#

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 30 2016, 08:30 AM)
Sundae:

http://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfh-html-templates#post_rows

Use <!-- |poster_id| -->

I told you it was a me thing, haha. Thanks John!
PM
#
John, I know I'm double posting, and i'm sorry, however i do have a question: does the status variable work in the post row? It's not listed, but that doesn't mean you didn't necessarily forget due to life and stuff?

This post has been edited by Sundae: Dec 30 2016, 02:17 PM
PM
#
It does not. All listed variables currently are accurate.

signature
#
Will is possibly in the future?
PM
#
Will definitely look into it. I would pass the result as a javascript variable for now from the MP template.

signature
#
Being able to use the fields in the post rows is amazing. I can confirm that you're able to use the name variable in the post rows. Not truly sure about any others.

Also, is there a way to remove the tool tip description from sub-boards? Or at least have it not show up when your're in the main board and you hover over a sub-board.
PM
#
Please forgive me because I may have missed this entirely, but... with Black's CFS.. we could adjust the display for empty forums. So that instead of lines where the topic title and poster would go, we could say something like 'Woops! No Posts Yet.' Is that possible with what you have? Or is that something that I could do?
#
That is something you can program in with a conditional statement. We won't be adding a separate template for "Empty" forums so that would be the best option to emulate that.

signature
#
Oooooh okay. Thanks!
#
I must be doing it wrong? I can't get the custom fields to work in Post Row. I will keep working on it and see if I can figure out what I have done here xD

EDIT:

Oh goodness. I had some struggle. Haha it would definitely help if I activated the Custom Fields in general, huh? I'm so sorry to waste time xD

This post has been edited by RYNSTONE: Jan 2 2017, 11:13 PM
PM
#
Is the variable for (x) currently viewing available? is it still <!-- |viewing| --> ? as it's not listed on the documentation

This post has been edited by lemonyguac: Jan 3 2017, 12:43 PM
PM
#
QUOTE (lemonyguac @ Jan 3 2017, 01:37 PM)
Is the variable for (x) currently viewing available?

Yes, please try the <!-- |viewing| --> variable in forum rows. I noticed this was missing from the wiki but has been avail for a while.

Also, I have an update: <!-- |rep_options| --> was not working in mini profile templates. It worked in post rows. This is because of the way mini profiles are structured in this system -- the rep_options variable is very dynamic since it allows rep per post. As a result this variable works fine in Post Row templates. I have updated the wiki to reflect this variable change.

The option to rep via profile only is in the reputation system and I am going to look at creating a static variable for that just for MPs -- something like <!-- |rep_profile_opt| -->.

signature
#
Thanks again, John!
PM
#
is there a way to get the author name in the post row without the prefixes/suffixes?
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Development News | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (79) « First ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll