Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Drag and drop ordering system for forums
#
Hi there!

So we have forums on our site we arrange alphabetically under one of our boards based on member name and every time we get a member who has a name starting with something in the middle of the alphabet we have to reorder half the boards (and now that we're up to 34 boards in there it can be a lengthy process).

I was wondering if it would be possible to install a drag and drop method to reordering the forums instead of numbering them (or in addition to numbering them so you could do it either way).

Thank you for your time <3

This post has been edited by SamanthaPaige: Jun 19 2018, 07:26 PM
PM
#
This would be so convenient to have, could work nicely for custom profile fields and member legend display order too, if it ever becomes a thing here.
PM
#
This does sound so convenient. Though, also, could allow the option to arrange the forums/subforums alphabetically, etc. too instead of doing drag and drop. That way perhaps if you have it set to say alphabetical then when you make the board it already puts it in the right place. But if that isn't possible this drag and drop sounds nice, and useful for some other things too I can think of like. . . Affiliates Listing. I came to post about maybe being able to re-order affiliates like we do forums, but being able to drag/drop and rearrange them that way would be wonderfully convenient too.
PM
#
this would be brilliant!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll