Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Calendar Events not showing up
#
This is the board: http://crypticconjuring.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

The issue is that the calendar events aren't showing up unless you open the actual calendar. I have checked the box for them to show up, but when I click save, they uncheck again. They're not even showing up on the calendar on the Portal page.

I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong, so any help would be appreciated.
PM
#
Your board stats look different. Are you running a custom HTML Template for them?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
I don't think so...but I can't be positive. The person who skinned this isn't online. The "Board Stats" boxes in the HTML Template section is blank.
PM
#
Look at Admin CP> System Settings> Gen config > Calendar/Birthday > Show forthcoming events? Is this set to 'Yes' or 'No'? And how many days is it set for? (This is important).

One thing I don't understand is why the settings would "reset" every time you save it. This is happening in Admin CP?

signature
#
It's this one: "Show Today's birthdays on the board view?" that keeps unchecking itself.

Show forthcoming events is checked 'Yes' and it should show 2 days.

It's happening in the ACP. I don't understand it either.
PM
#
It's this one: "Show Today's birthdays on the board view?" that keeps unchecking itself.

Okay, that apparently was a bug and I have now fixed it. The setting was duplicated on the page.

As far as the second issue, do you have the auto hide option checked? uncheck it if so, I want to see if it even displays.

signature
#
It is unchecked. But it's showing nothing upcoming. It's showing that it has the option, but something should be there instead of 'None'.

This post has been edited by AmberE: Aug 11 2017, 12:26 PM
PM
#
"Today's Birthdays
Users No members are celebrating a birthday today
Forthcoming Calendar Events within the next 2 days
Users There are no forthcoming calendar events"

This is still showing when I KNOW there's something happening on the calendar?
PM
#
Wish I knew why it wasn't working but I don't seem to be able to repeat this on my test board. Unfortunately I'm going to have to push this to bug reports; it may take me some time to get to this issue; sorry for the inconvenience.

signature
#
Thanks for trying.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Bug Reports | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll