Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Getting Started with Skins
#
Can someone point me to some sort of rudimentary beginner's tutorial for understanding the Jcink skins?

Because I have no clue what a "skin" technically is...much less how I can utilize and modify them on my board. Or what I have to do to customize them, once I am able to grasp the basics of it.

Needless to say, "the four-step process" means nothing to me, at this point.

Every search I do on YouTube for some kind of tutorial usually refers to "Minecraft" -- which I do not use, nor do I have any knowledge of it.
#
https://jcink.com/main/wiki/jfb-skinning

This is a great wiki to start with
PM
#
QUOTE (Eichy @ Jul 14 2018, 10:07 PM)
Every search I do on YouTube for some kind of tutorial usually refers to "Minecraft" -- which I do not use, nor do I have any knowledge of it.

There are no official tutorials on how to operate these forums on YouTube, so the material you are looking for is not on there.

The wiki link dustin provided is has everything you need to know about skinning. The wiki itself is also the official manual / guide.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks, both of you! I'll check it out.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll