Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

ClosedNew TopicNew Poll

Member Group Color - not working [SOLVED]
Ok, so I used a premade skin and when I try to change the color of the member group using the prefix/suffix thing it isn't doing anything...

I can see in the ACP that it changes the color, but on the board itself it's not changing it.

Please help:

my site:

The skin I'm using:

link to codes for the skin:

This post has been edited by Collatus: Jul 10 2015, 08:23 PM
1. Where are you looking to see the change?

2. Can you please provide a prefix / suffix that you are using to change the names?

user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
1- I'd like to see the colors at least on the main page (where it lists members who are online or have been online today) and anywhere it lists names (like when threads are created).
I'm moving from Proboards to Jcink. Here is my proboards site, I want the names to be like this:

2- Example of prefix/suffix that I have:
prefix: <span style='color:ce8a12'>
suffix: </span>
It should be this:

<span style='color:#ce8a12'>

You've got to have the # in front of Hex color codes.

user posted image
YouTube | Email: | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing

It worked! Glad it was an easy fix!

Thank you very very much!
This topic has been solved. If you need anymore help please post a new thread. Thanks for choosing Jcink services.

email: :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options ClosedNew TopicNew Poll