Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Member List HTML templates
#
I don't there is any way at this point - but it would be nice to be able to code a custom template for member lists. Display certain custom fields and such. I love how the other HTML template things are, and how they give us freedom to really customize... and it'd be nice to be able to customize what displays for the member lists.

Thank you for your time and consideration <3
#
Just wondering if this would be a possibility in the future? I'm still interested http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
#
This has been discussed previously (can't remember where in the html template dev thread) and will be a future feature.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Awesome! Thank you for the reply. I shall now patiently wait lol
#
I'm sure it's on the list, just wanted to add my support and desire for this feature!

Would be nice to be able to choose Custom Profiles field columns (maybe up to 5 or something) (and allow sort by Custom Profile too) and be able to format the avatars (size, placement)

Thank you!
PM
#
QUOTE (Hawkette @ Feb 6 2018, 07:25 PM)
Would be nice to be able to choose Custom Profiles field columns (maybe up to 5 or something) (and allow sort by Custom Profile too)

This would be amazing! Particularly if it was searchable. It seems a good chunk of Jcink sites are RP sites, and it's common on RP sites to have claims (for example, face claims, where a user lists a physical representation of what their character looks like).

One of the #1 things I hear site administrators complain about is busy work like updating these sort of claims, and if this were implemented then the member list could double as a claim, and I think that would be attractive to a lot of administrators.

The ability to make a claim that updates itself is probably the one thing I'm super envious of some other hosts of (granted, Jcink laps them in other places).

signature
user posted image

kindly do not use my site Discord / DM / PM me for support.
#
QUOTE (owl @ Feb 17 2018, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Hawkette @ Feb 6 2018, 07:25 PM)
Would be nice to be able to choose Custom Profiles field columns (maybe up to 5 or something) (and allow sort by Custom Profile too)

One of the #1 things I hear site administrators complain about is busy work like updating these sort of claims, and if this were implemented then the member list could double as a claim, and I think that would be attractive to a lot of administrators.

Good point. Noted.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Would love a template for this. Right now I'm using a whole mess of JavaScript to accomplish my who plays who/member/faction/species directory. Even having to update only one place gets tedious lmao. Especially when I still have to have members fill out a little form for it. Even more tedious having to fix broken forms. (and linked the members page below for those curious)

Profile fields on the member page would be great, as well as the ability to sort by parent account. Unsure of what could be done for those left hanging by not being a parent or sub account though. (I don't have them show up at all on mine, but then again this also isn't the actual member list.)
https://boe.jcink.net/index.php?act=Pages&kid=DIRS (Had to edit this because I had ideas. And didn't break my site ahah)

This post has been edited by kjrod98: Feb 18 2018, 07:12 PM
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll