Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Different point values for boards
#
I have an RP board as well and I love the points system, however, we have a rapid fire board where people can post with as few words as they would like and to avoid people cheating the system by getting 300 points for a ton of 2 word posts in a texting thread I've turned off he ability to get points in that board. However, I feel like they still deserve something and I was wondering if it would be possible to set a point value for posts in a specific board.

Like on the rest of the board you get 3 points for starting a thread and 2 for replying, but could we have a feature that instead of turning points off for a board we can set a different point value for points? So for example, we keep the point values for the rest of the board the same but when I go into the rapid fire board settings there's something around the turning points off for the board setting that allows you to input the point value for posts done in that specific board so I could set the number of points you get for posting there to 1 instead of 2. (Also half points would be great as well)
PM
#
I don't even think this would be possible, but John knows better then I do.
#
QUOTE (SithLordOfSnark @ Dec 19 2017, 07:42 PM)
I don't even think this would be possible, but John knows better then I do.

Anything is possible if you program it to be so... http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

We will consider the suggestion for sure!

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Dec 19 2017, 06:45 PM)

We will consider the suggestion for sure!

Thank you!!!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll