Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Customizing per group
#
hello!

upon editing my skin i am trying to get the header to change for each member group, however i am having a bit of an issue doing so! i can provide my style sheet as well as wrapper code if needed. ive tried googling the code as well as looking at posts and inquiries made here but none of the codes seem to work for me. i may be putting it in wrong but this is the code im using,

CODE
.ID6 .Header div {background-image: url('https://s31.postimg.cc/s2ao04bor/image.png')!important}

along with

CODE
<body class="ID<!-- |g_id| -->">

in the wrapper!

SITE > the current skin does not have this into play yet considering it was not working when i attempted

This post has been edited by laureen: May 16 2018, 07:37 PM
PM
#
Try this CSS instead:

.ID6 .CLTPB-Header {background-image: url('https://s31.postimg.cc/s2ao04bor/image.png')!important}

signature
Kindly: do not contact me on Discord for support, do not PM me for support. Thanks for understanding!
#
thank you so much! that worked!!
PM
#
So glad it worked! Good luck with your forum. ^^

signature
Kindly: do not contact me on Discord for support, do not PM me for support. Thanks for understanding!
#
i do have another question, if this is still open and active!

i am now trying to get the main titles to change colors per group as well. the coder didnt provide an advanced style sheet for this so i am basically doing it all on my own. the code im using is

CODE
/*******************
MAIN
*******************/
#SPRING .maintitle { color: #B2CBA3; }  
#SUMMER .maintitle   { color: #AB6060; }
#FALL .maintitle  { color: #b2938a; }
#WINTER .maintitle   { color: #A5BBC6; }
#STAFF .maintitle    { color: #BFB1B6;  }

but of course it isnt working! i can provide full codes if necessary! sorry to be a pain, just not the best at coding!
PM
#
I can't tell if your ID's actually correspond to something - as above, you're probably going to want to use the member ID number, similar for how you did with the banner above. So for the usergroup that banner works for, you'd use something like this:

.ID6 .maintitle { color: HEX HERE; }

signature
#
i changed the code to use the ID# maintitle { color: HEX HERE; }

but it is changing the font, not the actual background color
PM
#
Oh, I see - try this instead:

.ID6 .maintitle { background: HEX HERE; }

signature
#
this worked, thank you again! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll