Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

IBStore "Credit" Breakdown
#
ok guys... i modified the store so theres a better layout...

New Topic: 5 Creds
New Poll: 5 Creds
Every Post: 1 Credit

as a bonus, if a topic reaches 75 replies, you get an extra 15 creds!

signature
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
The "We" FactorThe mentioning of "we" in relation to the particular user and Jcink as if they both made the site when in reality, only Jcink has made, maintains, and all around owns the site.

Quotes"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself." Aaron Copland
"Sometimes, a song isn't just a song; it can be a memory, an emotion, and a single moment in time." - Sam
"Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded." - Jack Sparrow

LinksMy Portal ~ My deviantArt
#
You can view this stuff here. This hardly requires a sticky.

Thanks for your time,
~Ralph

signature
Experience with Invision Power Board 1.x since 2003
#
but j stickeyed it so you may wanna put it back...

plus... some people dont have half a mind to look there...

signature
The "We" FactorThe mentioning of "we" in relation to the particular user and Jcink as if they both made the site when in reality, only Jcink has made, maintains, and all around owns the site.

Quotes"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself." Aaron Copland
"Sometimes, a song isn't just a song; it can be a memory, an emotion, and a single moment in time." - Sam
"Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded." - Jack Sparrow

#
Your the store admin? Ok good luck with that. unsure.gif

Why not just lower the prices?
#
Your the store admin? Ok good luck with that.

Why not just lower the prices? unsure.gif
#
i did... but i dont want to have to change everything again...

it stays happy.gif

signature

#
The name effects are just kinda high, didn't go though the rest of the categorys but looks great. laugh.gif
#
just hit shop at the top... gives you everything...

signature

#
I did, I just looked at name effects since that beens there longer. ph34r.gif
#
no... i mean that when your in the shop, look at the panel to the left... there should be shop in there and that shows all the items...

signature

#
QUOTE (Skullmonkey @ July 11, 2006 04:07 pm)

OK you said this now you say this:

no... i mean that when your in the shop, look at the panel to the left... there should be shop in there and that shows all the items...

Just in case you didn't notice. laugh.gif
I been modding IPB boards for a long time I know how it works.
#
user posted image

better discription?

HEY THE FORUMS CHANGED!!!

signature

#
I get it dude omg. unsure.gif
#
im not yelling...

im giving semi helpful info...

signature

#
QUOTE (Total Resistance @ July 11, 2006 04:14 pm)
QUOTE (Skullmonkey @ July 11, 2006 04:07 pm)

OK you said this now you say this:

Just in case you didn't notice. laugh.gif
I been modding IPB boards for a long time I know how it works.

I didnt say you get it.

Just read what I put here in bold.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feedback and Discussion | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll