Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Sort members by last post date?
#
QUOTE (John @ Feb 5 2017, 07:33 PM)
lexocity, SithLordOfSnark, Mashy Spike Plate, Ekko, sammich, shadia

This has now been added. On the members list page, you can now sort by Last Post in both Ascending and Descending orders. To see the last post date of a user, you can hover-over their postcount with your mouse. Which, as an added bonus is now clickable and runs a search of all posts by that member if clicked on.

Now I have another question, however.

Would it be useful to have an Admin CP function to re-sort users into a group based on when their last post was?

Yes!

Also tagging in my lexocity! because she wanted this so bad!

This post has been edited by SithLordOfSnark: Feb 6 2017, 05:45 AM

signature
user posted image user posted image user posted image
#
I love the last post date being seen when hovered for mini profiles, but still think it should be a variable for main profiles just to be seen right away. When clicking on someone's name.

Even so, THANK YOU <3
PM
#
I agree, and I will be adding <!-- |last_post| --> to the mp variables.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Displaying the last post date in the member list would be awesome. Maybe by replacing the "th.photo/td.photo", since most boards don't use photos.
PM
#
I think my next focus will be a group sorting tool via Admin CP. So that the manual process of checking users to resort is not necessary at all.

For now you can just hover over their post count to quickly see the date. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll