Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Member Autotools
#
As far as I can tell, Jcink has an autotool feature to move, pin, and change topics/threads. This is a really helpful feature for my board because it allows me to sort profiles and such into the proper area. We recently migrated over from Zetaboards in the wake of the whole conversion to Tapatalk, and my staff team hasn't found any member autotools, so we were hoping that that could be a feature that comes to jcink.

Basically, the member autotool's function was to sort members into certain groups without having to go to the ACP, searching for the member, and then placing them into the group. It's a simple quality of life change; we can live without it, but if it could be implemented, that'd be super amazing.
PM
#
Basically, the member autotool's function was to sort members into certain groups without having to go to the ACP, searching for the member, and then placing them into the group.

When/where did a sorting action typically take place? During post approval or something similar?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
After approving a post, we'd have to go to the user's profile page and there would be an "Apply a Member AutoTool:" drop-down menu with a submit button. We'd select whichever option was necessary, hit submit, and then it'd automatically sort the user into the proper group.
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll