Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Select All In a Column/Row?, Just a small life enhancer
#
This isn't a huge deal, but as I was building my new forum and working on the permission masks, I realized, when editing the permission mask directly for a new one, I have to manually click down each column. For most groups, this is really really time consuming, and frustrating especially for admin mask that, say, should be able to do everything really.

Is it possible to have little "Check All" boxes for columns and rows? If it isn't, it's whatever. I'll just start making the permissions masks first and hope to god I don't have to add any later. But, if it's a simple thing, It would make a world of difference.

signature
"Trust me, I'm a doctor."
user posted image
PM
#
Don't see why I couldn't implement this - it exists during creation of a new forum, so shouldn't be hard to port the same feature to mask editor. Thanks for suggesting it.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
QUOTE (John @ Apr 22 2015, 12:09 AM)
Don't see why I couldn't implement this - it exists during creation of a new forum, so shouldn't be hard to port the same feature to mask editor. Thanks for suggesting it.

I shall worship thine exploits forever!

I'll be super excited to see it, thank you!

signature
user posted image
PM
#
Not a rush or anything, just curious if this had been revisited since I'm lurking about :3

signature
user posted image
PM
#
This has not yet been implemented.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll