Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

DOHTML post too long?
#
I'm having an issue with the length of DOHTML codes being used for face claim lists and birthday claim lists. It seems like the codes cut off after a certain point and will not display correctly. You can find the example here.

Is there a work-around for this? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: The code looks like it's incomplete (and technically it now is, as it cut off all the end-of-the-year / start-of-the-year birthdays from the last zodiac sign, and it will not allow me to add more so I can display those birthdays and close the code properly.

This post has been edited by HOLLAND RODEN: Nov 13 2017, 07:10 PM

signature
user posted image
#
Yes, it looks like you are hitting a limitation, but I can't be sure. I will try to lift the limitation. Otherwise the only work around is to break it into two posts.

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Thanks so much, John! I ended up putting it in two posts, but it's definitely good to know in the future! <3

signature
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll