Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Set editable css in acp as bottom of the cascade
#
I did a quick search and didn't see anything but I'm also on my phone so apologies if i have missed something.

Basically I'm wondering if theres anyway to set the editable css in the acp as the bottom of the cascade - sort of the almighty css if you will - when your using multiple css files.

Using an example i've recently created a new skin that uses the forum id numbers to set images and all of that info is in a separate css, but it'd be super helpful to be able to add or override those additional css sheets through the one in the acp to add in a single new image or update something without having to go through the whole process of bringing it up in notepad, making changes, saving it, uploading it and updating the file link in the wrappers.

I have no idea if this is possible but it would be super helpful to me making quick changes so that I can get multiple things figured out/fixed without having to keep reloading new .css files
#
Unless I'm mistaken, you should have a something in your board wrappers that look something like this:

<link href='LINK HERE' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><% CSS %>

Try changing it to something like this:

<% CSS %><link href='LINK HERE' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

If you don't mean something in the board wrappers, and you mean an external stylesheet referenced elsewhere, let me know.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
Well I'm a moron.

Thanks!
#
You're not a moron, honestly! It's so easy to get too close to a code and miss a solution.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Feature Requests | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll