Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Member color woes.
#
These were just working, but suddenly they decided to be rude and stop working with the skin swap.

Inside threads, the member group colors are not working properly. They're all gray when they should be yellow, green, etc.

Is it something in the coding? I thought because the css for that has a color assigned, it was overriding it to pink, and it was... but then when I removed that color bit, it all went gray. x_x

http://py.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

signature
user posted image user posted image
sig gif credit

user posted image
A simplistic post-Potter, school-oriented rpg. Soon.
#
You have member group colors defined in the suffix/prefix of each member group, right? Those don't seem to be appearing in the topic template when I check. What does your mini profile template look like? does the mini profile template contain <!-- |prefix| --> or <!-- |suffix| --> around the username?

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
#
Oh, I feel so foolish. I can't believe I overlooked that.

It was the prefix/suffix issue in the mini profile template coding. gUH.

Thank you so much, I don't even know where my head is. You're the best, John! <3

signature
user posted image user posted image
sig gif credit

user posted image
A simplistic post-Potter, school-oriented rpg. Soon.
#
It's ok Menkyfish no need to apologize. It's what we're here for - to help, no matter what the issue is. Glad it's solved. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

signature
email: admin@jcink.com :: blog: John C.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll