Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Two Columned Forum
#
Is there an easy way for me to change the skin so the boards are arranged in two columns, instead of all stacked one after another?

Site: http://inferum.jcink.net/

Thanks.
PM
#
The only way to have boards side by side is to make them half as wide as they are now, yes? The skin you are using currently is designed specifically at the width it currently is at, and cannot be easily chopped in half. So it's not possible to have them side-by-side without redesigning that part of the skin, which means no - it cannot easily be turned into a board that has two columns. I would recommend making your own board, or finding a premade that is already designed this way, for those purposes.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
#
wolf -- were you wanting the categories to remain stacked, and just have the actual boards sort of take a two-column layout? Sort of like the index here?

EDIT: If this is what you're looking for, here is how mine is set up. I've got the forum row template wrapped in a class called forumlayouts, with the CSS here to modify it:

CODE
.forumlayouts {width:calc(48% - 40px); display:inline-block; margin:10px; margin-bottom:30px; background:#4a3a39; padding:10px; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000;}

.forum-rows .forumlayouts:nth-last-child(1):nth-child(odd) { width:calc(96% - 40px)!important;}

The forumlayouts class should be wrapped in the .forum-rows tag, as the second part of the CSS is what makes the very last one -- if it's an odd number -- span the full width.

This post has been edited by Saska: Apr 18 2018, 12:37 AM
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll