Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Add To Member List
#
So I worked out how to remove certain elements I didn't want on the member list (such as level and photo) but is there any way I can add to it? I would like to have last active field (perhaps instead of joined date) and instead of email, a PM button. Hoping this is possible, anyone know?
PM
#
CODE
<script>
//<![CDATA[
$('th.email').text('PM');

$('td.email').each(function() {
   var uID = $(this).parents('tr').find('td.name a').attr('href').split('showuser=')[1];
   $(this).html('<a href="index.php?act=Msg&CODE=04&MID=' + uID + '"><span class="button-small">PM</span></a>');
});
//]]>
</script>

Try that for the PM function.

To display the user's last active date on the member list would require too much AJAX, I believe.

signature
user posted image
#
That worked great for replacing email with PM, thanks!

Aww, shame about the last activity part. That was a handy field on ZB's member list.
PM
#
You can throw your voice in here, but John already noted in that thread that the suggestion has been accepted and it's a planned future feature.

I can't speak for John, of course! But I imagine he's super busy right now with the conversions and all. Even though there's gonna be a wait, I'm super excited for this feature - gonna automate so much of the idle staff work I have to do now.

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll