Profile
Personal Photo

No Photo

Options
Custom Title
kstark doesn't have a custom title currently.
Personal Info
Location: No Information
Born: 14 July 1988
Website: No Information
Interests
No Information
Other Information
Gender:: Male
Test: No Information
Statistics
Joined: 10/26/2016
Status: (Offline)
Last Seen: Yesterday at 05:40 pm
Local Time: Feb 21 2017, 07:52 PM
33 posts (0.3 per day)
( 0.02% of total forum posts )
Contact Information
AIM No Information
Yahoo No Information
GTalk No Information
MSN No Information
SKYPE No Information
Unread Message Message: Click here
Unread Message Email: Private
Signature
View Signature

kstark

Members

Topics
Posts
Comments
Friends
Video
My Content
Feb 8 2017, 11:26 AM
This is a bit of a strange issue, but I've been using tabs in one of my sites codes for well over a year, and apparently they stopped working for some users last night. I haven't made any changes to the CSS or BW that would affect tabs, as far as I'm aware, although it's possible I made an accidental mistake somewhere. Weirdly enough, the problem doesn't seem to exist for everyone — I, for example, can use the tabs normally as if nothing had changed. So this is naturally perplexing, and since I can't replicate the issue, I can't troubleshoot.

Here's a link to my site: site

Here's the JS associated with the tabs:

CODE
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://yourjavascript.com/3715837511/jquery-tab-switcher.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$( function() {
var myTabs = new KISCODE.TabSwitcher( {
name: "sovapp",
container: ".app-tabs",
defaultTab: 0,
animate: true,
allowCookies: false
} );
} );
</script>


Here's the CSS associated with the tabs:

CODE
.app-name { text-align: center; color: #000; width: 400px; vertical-align: middle; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Playfair Display; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; text-align: left; padding-top: 50px; padding-bottom: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #dedede; }
.app-title { font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 7px!important; letter-spacing: 2px!important; text-align: left; color: #000; line-height: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; }
.app-title a { font-family: Playfair Display; font-size: 7px!important; letter-spacing: 2px!important; text-transform: uppercase; }

.app-container { width: 400px; text-align: center; padding-top: 0px;  }

.app-tabs { margin: 0px auto; }
.app-tabs #tab-strip { text-align: right; color: #000; list-style: none outside none; margin: 0px auto; padding: 25px 0px 50px 0px; display: block; width: 400px; border-top: 1px solid #dedede; }
.app-tabs #tab-strip .clickable { display: inline; margin: 0px 0px 0px 10px; cursor: pointer; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; width: 166px; font-weight: bold; }
.app-tabs #tab-strip a { text-decoration: none; }
.apptabs { background-color: #000; width: 372px; }
.app-tabs .highlight { color: #000; font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; }
.app-tabs .tabs { width: 395px; color: #000; margin-top: 25px; margin-left: 0px; margin-bottom: 25px; text-align: justify; height: 350px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 7px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; }
.app-tabs .tab-content { display: none; text-align: justify; white-space: pre-line; }


If someone could explain what is going on, that would be fabulous.

So, I did some experimenting and discovered that it doesn't work for me using Safari, but it does work using Chrome. Also strange.
Feb 5 2017, 02:44 AM
I'm just curious if there's any information on the specifics of how message tracking actually works. I regularly choose the "Track This Message" option, but it rarely seems to show that other people have read the message, and occasionally the messages disappear from the list of tracked messages. The former could be because people simply aren't reading the messages, but in some instances I'm certain they have, and I've heard that the latter only happens when the person receiving the message deletes it, but I want to make sure that is true before I start getting on to members for deleting important messages sent to them by staff members.
Jan 15 2017, 11:26 PM
I've just noticed recently that when HTML is enabled in Custom Profile Fields, and a Custom Profile Field has an apostrophe in it, anything after the apostrophe is automatically removed.

For instance, if we were to put "Don't" in a CPF, it would change to "Don". After some testing, I'm certain this only happens when HTML is enabled. Strangely enough, it still displays correctly on the board, only in the Admin CP does it display incorrectly. And naturally, if the profile is edited again, it will change to the incorrect version on the board. Attempting to fix it will result in it being correct on the board but not the Admin CP once again.
Jan 10 2017, 02:09 PM
Not sure if this is possible, but it would be good to have since the prefix and suffix aren't applied automatically to the username variable in the Main Profile.
Jan 4 2017, 01:46 PM
I was curious if it would be possible to implement an option for an account being carbon copied in a personal message to see the primary account that the personal message was sent to.

That is to say, if Person A were to send a personal message to Person B and carbon copy Person C, Person C would be informed that the message was also sent to Person B, but Person B would not be aware that Person C received the message also. If it's easier to implement vice versa, that also works just fine.

Also, if Person C would then receive a copy of any replies to the initial message by Person B, that would be incredible, although that seems much more difficult to integrate.
Last Visitors


Jan 23 2017, 03:46 AM




Jan 20 2017, 03:43 PM




Oct 27 2016, 05:17 AM



Comments
No comments posted.
Add Comment