Attention:

Support Rules and Guidelines
Before you post your support topic, please remember to:
  • Read the support forum rules.
  • Check the wiki and use search to see if your problem can be answered there first.
  • Link your board please, and make sure that the problem on your board is visible to guests or provide a test account.
  • Do not post Board Wrappers and CSS unless requested. With a board link, this is not necessary.
  • Be as descriptive as you can and use as many details as possible when describing your problem.
  • Please briefly mark any links to forums that may not be work-safe.
This will help ensure your support issue will be attended to in a quick and efficient manner.

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

CP's Alert Settings Text Color
#
Hello!

So in my site's Control Panel's Alert Settings, the text is oddly a white color which is different from the rest of the other options' text color. It's hard for me to see with the background, so I was wondering where I can find the coding so I can change its color. Thanks!
PM
#
Hi!

We're going to need 1. A link to the board this is on, and 2. Probably a test account to be able to go into the control settings and see what the issues is.

Additionally any screenshots with the particular font your questioning circled would help, this is likely just a setting in the skin that can be changed as I am assuming your using a pre-loaded skin and not our default.

signature

user posted image
YouTube | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: Seriously Lacqueing
DeviantArt
#
1. http://fatesilentsky.jcink.net/index.php?act=idx

ID: Test
PW: test

You can check out specifically Alert Setting under the Option submenu and any other setting under that submenu and notice the difference.
PM
#
Try adding this to the bottom of your CSS (stylesheet):

#ucpcontent .row1, #ucpcontent .row2, #ucpcontent .row3, #ucpcontent .row4 {color: black}

This post has been edited by owl: Oct 6 2017, 10:21 PM

signature
Kindly do not contact me on Discord or PM me for support.

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | General Support | Next Newest »

Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll